Other Brands Reviews Skincare The Beauty Plug

Product review: Garnier Rose Soothing Toner

Toner

The Garnier Rose soothing toner is for people with dry and sensitive skin. Recently, I added it to my regimen when I noticed that my skin became more sensitive thanks to a new product I was testing. You can read about that here.

Packaging and Claims

It comes in a light pink bottle with a white cap. According to the description on the bottle,

“The botanical toner with rose water, known for its soothing properties, gently yet efficiently removes makeup deficit and impurities whilst toning your skin and leaving it perfectly soothed.”

Ingredients

The toner contains 96% ingredients of natural origin that can come from several sources, the remaining 4% are inorganic and ensure a good sensoriality and preservation of the product.

Rose toner

Price

200ml – 4000 NGN

Overall thoughts

Garnier is one of those brands that like to be transparent with their products and it shows through the packaging and ingredients list. I love how for each ingredient listed the source is written right beside it, like of course the alcohol denat is from sugar beet and sugar cane duh!😊 Where else can you get such transparency? Seriously, I’d like to know. The remaining 4% is just fragrance and preservatives.

This toner has a light fragrance which I appreciate because sometimes I’m just not in the mood for over-scented products. It is good for removing residues of products from your face and preparing it for the next product in your routine. Also, it doesn’t irritate the skin which is something I particularly appreciate.

This product can last for 12 months after opening and, the bottle is recyclable.

Will I recommend this Product? Yes. Will I repurchase? Definitely.

Xx

Fati

Have you tried this product before? Let me know in the comments below.

Please follow and like us:

(1) Comment

  1. […] Read more – Product review: Garnier rose soothing toner […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *